Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
1. Information you provide
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown, your gender or your username.
2. Information collected automatically
We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
4. Other Technologies
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or promotional or other e-mail messages or to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
5. Information collected by third-parties
We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
How we use the information we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
1. deliver the products and services that you have requested;
2. manage your account and provide you with customer support;
3. perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
4. communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you from us.
5. develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
6. verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
7. enforce our terms and conditions;
8. manage our business;
9. perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With whom we share your information We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
1. Authorized service providers
2. Other Situations
We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
3. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand
A court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
4. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
5. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
How you can access your information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account and clicking on "My profile" section. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us from the Support page.
Your choices about collection and use of your information
1. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
2. In certain places on our site we may ask for your phone number. In those places where we ask for your phone number, we will always tell you how your phone number will be used, either to provide you a service you requested from us or to call you to inform you about one of our products in which you have expressed an interest. We will not call you for marketing purposes unless you provide us your phone number specifically to receive such calls. If you have previously provided us your phone number but no longer wish to be contacted by phone by us, you can visit the "My profile" page associated with your account to let us know your wishes. Under our Do Not Call policy you may instruct us not to call you for marketing purposes by informing anyone who contacts you by phone in our behalf that you do not wish to receive marketing calls from us. You can also instruct us at any time not to call you for marketing purposes by informing our Customer Care department by phone or email. We will implement your instructions as soon as possible, and in no event later than 30 days after receiving your instructions. We have policies and procedures in place and train our employees to honor your request. Please note that we may still need to call you for servicing or other non-marketing purposes.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Information you provide about yourself while using our service
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals aged 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to contact us